The CAM-X Call Centre Award of Distinction addresses customer relationship management (CRM), courtesy, etiquette, and professional call handling in call centers. This program is appropriate for both in-house and outsourced call centers that provide order entry, fulfillment, registration, surveys, Web applications, escalated emergency response, reservations, and help desk services.
This is a “mystery caller” program, with calls evaluated by two independent judges using predetermined scoring criteria; successful participants must receive a score of 80 percent or higher.
The 2010 Call Centre Award of Distinction winners are:
- Answer 1 Communications, Phoenix, AZ
- Answer Plus, Toronto, ON
- Extend Communications Inc., Brantford, ON
- Focus Telecommunications, Inc., Eldersburg, MD
- Intercon Messaging Inc., Drayton Valley, AB
- Re: Messaging Solutions Inc., Abbotsford, BC
- PDL Contact Centres, Calgary, AB
- Tel-Us Call Center, Beverly Hills, CA
- Telelink Call Centre, St. John’s, NL
- TigerTel Halifax & Toronto, Toronto, ON
- TigerTel London, London, ON
- TigerTel Nanaimo, Nanaimo, BC
- TigerTel Oshawa, Oshawa, ON
- TigerTel Vancouver, Vancouver, BC
- Time Communications, White Bear Lake, MN (Top Score)
Also see the CAM-X 2010 Award of Excellence winners.