IQPC and Customer Management IQ announced that the 12th Annual Call Center Week will take place June 13-17, 2011 in Las Vegas, NV. Call Center Week focuses on enhancing customer experience as a strategic business driver in a multi-channel, social technology environment to achieve excellence and greater profitability in contact centers.
This year’s event features a senior level speaker faculty, level one training classes for professional development, new interactive learning formats, and an expanded Expo Hall with the latest customer management products and services from the exhibitors. Attendees are invited to choose different tracks and workshops, as well as join the site tour.
Some of our featured keynote speakers are:
- Clint Morley, VP of customer service and engagement, Discover Financial Services
- Jim Halloran, VP quality management group, Pershing LLC
- Michael DeCandido, senior VP call center operations, Comcast
- Michele Watson, VP of global customer care, Match.com
- Adriana Torres, global contact center head and managing director, Citigroup Global Consumer Bank
Another highlight will be the Call Center Excellence Awards, recognizing innovative call center solutions and individuals over the past year. For details, visit callcenterweek.com.