Call Center Summit is celebrating its ninth year with a newly branded and improved summit: The Future Call Center Summit. This event challenges the status quo and explores remarkable service every time, everywhere.
The future is here. Technology is moving into the cloud, and customers are contacting you via their mobile devices. Social media and mobile technology have created an “always on” society where the conversation never stops, changing the face of customer service as we know it.
The Future Call Center Summit is where customer care professionals, experienced visionaries, and technology experts convene under one roof to discuss how to leverage service as a pinnacle business driver. The event focuses on the opportunities and obstacles service career professionals must be aware of to keep on top of trends and remain ahead of the curve.
Featured industry speakers include:
- Lisa Oswald, SVP Global Customer Service, Travelzoo
- Bob Simmonds, VP Domestic Travel Operations, Disney Destinations
- Jim Cavale, COO, Iron Tribe Fitness
- Colleen Abdoulah, CEO/chairwoman of the board, WOW! Internet Cable Phone
- Ashutosh Anil, Business strategy specialist, customer experience, Best Buy Canada, Inc.
- Eric McKirdy, Worldwide customer care and technical support, Ask.com
- Chuck Sliker, VP operations integration and measurement, Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc.
- Richard H. Goldberg, VP corporate quality, Cisco Systems, Inc.
The Future Call Center Summit will take place January 21–24, 2014, at Disney’s Contemporary Resort in Orlando, Florida. For more information, call 800-882-8684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
[From Connection Magazine – December 2013]