The ATSI (Association of TeleServices International) Call Center Award of Distinction program focuses on and evaluates customer relationship management (CRM), courtesy, etiquette, and proper call techniques of teleservice call center agents. The program assists outsourcing call centers in assessing, controlling, and improving the quality of service provided to their call center clients. Through this third-party evaluation, recipients of the Call Center Award of Distinction are independently verified as leaders in the call center industry.
This year’s Call Center Award of Distinction winners, listed alphabetically, are:
- Answer 1 Communications, Phoenix, AZ
- Answer Quick, Louisville, TN
- Contact One Call Center, Inc., Tucson, AZ
- Extend Communications Inc., Brantford, ON
- Focus Comm Centers, Eldersburg, MD
- One World Direct, Mobridge, SD
- Pronto Connections, Inc., Chicago, IL
- Spectrum Communications Services, Inc., Brookfield, WI
- Telelink Call Centre, St. John’s, NL
- Time Communications, White Bear Lake, MN
- The Lifespan Call Center, Providence, RI
Join us in saluting these fine call centers of distinction – and please consider them for your outsourcing call center needs.
[From Connection Magazine – June 2010]