Getting more customers, that’s the goal. And according to Peter DeHaan, president of Peter DeHaan Publishing Inc and publisher of Connections Magazine, a new free service is here to help. TAS and call-center executives can now cut through the “how-to-market” labyrinth with proven methods revealed in the new Profit Jet Webinars, sponsored by Connection Magazine. Designed especially for over-busy owners and managers, high-profit methods are spelled out in detail, in less than an hour.
“Our readership tells me they’re so busy running their businesses they struggle to keep up with ongoing changes in marketing and sales,” said DeHaan. The answer is a fast-learning, at-your-desk approach, making it easy to stay on top of the best marketing methods available today.
The cost? Nothing. “In a co-venture with Voltos Business Training Team, we’re underwriting these monthly marketing webinars as a community service for the outsourcing call-center industry,” said DeHaan, “which makes the webinars completely free for our readership.” Webinars are professional, focused, commercial-free, and cover new online methods plus traditional methods with a profit-boosting twist.
Upcoming webinars include:
- How to Stand Out in Search Results to Attract Qualified Clients
- The 7 Common Advertising Mistakes and What to Do About Them!
- How to Use Follow Up Marketing to Uncover Increased Profits
- The Best 7 Cheap and Easy Ways to Get More Clients
- How to Attract Local Customers Through Community Involvement
- Warning: Are Negative Online Reviews Costing You Sales?
- Send and Receive: Email, the Automatic Marketing Workhorse
- 11 Best Practices for Direct Mail to Grow Your Business
- 27+ Easy Ways to Radically Improve Your Website
- Stop Selling and Start Teaching! Why the Best Marketing Doesn’t Look Like Marketing at All
“If your marketing isn’t attracting the revenue you’d like,” says DeHaan, “you are invited to strengthen your knowledge and sales power, right at your own desk, once a month.”
For better marketing, visit http://profitjetwebinars.com for webinar schedule. Be sure to request the free webinar-notification service, too.