SQM benchmarks over 450 leading North American call centers annually to benchmark first call center call resolution (FCR), employee satisfaction (Esat), and customer satisfaction (Csat). Each year, SQM conducts over one million surveys with customers who have called a call center and 25,000 surveys with call center employees. The SQM awards are based on customers who have used a call center and the employees who work there. Based on the call centers benchmarked, SQM recognizes the 2010 winners.
The Call Center of the Year Award Winner for 2010 goes to Scotiabank (Nova Scotia).
The companies earning the highest customer satisfaction, by industry, are:
- Scotiabank (Banking)
- Jackson Nation Life Insurance (financial)
- Discover Financial Services, LLP (credit card)
- VSP Vision Care (insurance)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Kansas (healthcare)
- OfficeMax and Grand & Toy (retail/service — tie)
- Arizona Public Service (energy)
- Cogeco (telecommunications/TV)
- Insurance Corporation of BC – Claims Division (union)
- Marriott Systems Support Center (help desk)
- Region of Halton (government)
- VSP Vision Care (business-to-business)