First How-To-Market Webinar Scheduled for March 18; More to Follow Each Month
Mattawan, Michigan, March 17, 2014 – Getting more customers is hard and Connections Magazine offers a new free service to help. “Readers are busy running their businesses and often struggle with sales and marketing,” said Peter DeHaan, president of Peter DeHaan Publishing Inc and publisher of Connections Magazine. “In a co-venture with Voltos Business Training Team, we’re providing free monthly marketing webinars as a community service for the outsourcing call-center and telephone answering service industry.”
The webinars are professional, focused, and commercial-free. They cover new online methods plus traditional methods with a profit-boosting twist. Telephone answering service and call center marketing executives can tap into these proven methods revealed in the new Profit Jet Webinars, from Voltos and Connections Magazine.
The first webinar is Tuesday, March 18, at 4 p.m. EDT, 1 p.m. PDT. The topic is “Warning: Are Negative Online Reviews Costing You Sales?” Following it will be “The Three Secrets to Explosive Business Growth!” on April 15 and then “Send and Receive: Email Marketing” on May 20.
Future webinars, on the third Tuesday of each month, include:
- How to Stand Out in Search Results to Attract Qualified Clients
- The Seven Common Advertising Mistakes and What to Do About Them!
- How to Use Follow Up Marketing to Uncover Increased Profits
- The Best Seven Cheap and Easy Ways to Get More Clients
- How to Attract Local Customers Through Community Involvement
- Eleven Best Practices for Direct Mail to Grow Your Business
- Twenty-seven Easy Ways to Radically Improve Your Website
- Stop Selling and Start Teaching! Why the Best Marketing Doesn’t Look Like Marketing at All
To learn more about these free webinars, visit to sign-up, view the webinar schedule, and request webinar-notification.