Chris Twigg, of Mail-N-More, announced that their new invoice printing and mailing services can cut the cost of bill printing and mailing by up to fifty percent, as well as speed up receivables. Additionally, Mail-N-More can:
- track bills (via the USPS Website link) from Mail-N-More’s post office, to the recipient’s local mail sorting center, and even to the mail carrier’s bag,
- split a billing file into bills to be mailed, faxed, and emailed,
- provide optional online payment capability,
- track faxes and emails to delivery, and
- bar code all information required by a bank so that if the remittance address is the sender’s bank lock box, the bank scans the bar code and emails a daily report of who has paid; this can be uploaded into an accounts receivable program.
Mail-N-More currently sends invoices for the AnswerNet group of companies including AnswerNet, Signius, Answer America, and Cerida.
Contact Chris Twigg at 321-729-9972 or email@example.com.