CAM-X announced that their Call Centre Coaching Clinics for 2009 will be in Calgary, AB on April 17-18 and repeated in Toronto, ON on May 1-2; they are geared for call center supervisors, managers,and team leaders. The program will include:
- Analyzing the different generations in your operations center.
- Recruiting: Finding staff in a competitive market.
- Hiring: Best practices in screening new hires.
- Motivating the new work force: What do we need to change.
- How do you do it: The mechanics of making a schedule.
- Gen Y Flexibility: How do you make it work.
Also, the 45th Annual Convention & Trade Show, with the theme: “Uncork Your Potential,” will be September 22-25 in Kelowna, BC.
For more information, contact CAM-X at 905-309-0224 or firstname.lastname@example.org.