The ATSI (Association of TeleServices International) Call Center Award of Distinction program focuses on and evaluates customer relationship management (CRM), courtesy, etiquette, and proper call techniques of teleservice call center agents. The program assists outsourcing call centers in assessing, controlling, and improving the quality of service provided to their call center clients. Through this third-party evaluation, recipients of the Call Center Award of Distinction are independently verified as leaders in the call center industry.
This year’s Call Center Award of Distinction winners are:
- Pronto Connections, Inc., Chicago, IL
- One World Direct, Mobridge, SD
- The Lifespan Call Center, Providence, RI
- AAMCOM, Redondo Beach, CA
- Contact One Call Center, Tucson, AZ
- Answer Quick, Louisville, TN
- Extend Communications, Inc., Brantford, ON
- Spectrum Communications Services, Inc., Brookfield, WI
- Telelink Call Centre, St. John’s, NL
- TigerTel, Vancouver, BC
- TigerTel, Toronto, ON
- Focus Comm Centers, Eldersburg, MD
- Answer Center America, Inc., Chicago, IL
- Appletree Answering Service, St. Louis, MO
- Answer 1 Communications, Phoenix, AZ
- Time Communications, St. Paul, MN
The ATSI 2009 Call Center Award of Distinction Winners are also listed on the Connections Magazine website, as well as the ATSI Award of Excellence Winners for 2009.
Congratulations to all the award recipients.