The ATA Washington Summit is the contact center industry’s only conference offering complete insight into both business and legislative issues that have a real impact on call center operations.
Attend this conference to learn:
- how the shift to cellular may impact contact center operations,
- how to do business with ATA member companies,
- what inbound and customer service regulations are being drafted,
- how to make government agencies clients,
- the latest updates from the FTC and FCC,
- and much more.
There will also be business-building and networking opportunities.
April 25-28, 2010
2010 American Teleservices Association Washington Summit
Marriott Washington at Metro Center
For more information call 317-816-9336 or visit www.ataconnect.org.