The October 2008 Issue of Connections Magazine, covering call centers and the teleservice industry
Read these articles online:
- Message Taking System Software
- From the Publisher: A Lament, a Resolution, and a Great Idea
- Mind Your Business: Staffing Issues During an Acquisition
- Can You Go Remote without Losing Control?
- Helping Remote Call Center Agents Succeed
- Home-Based Employees: Eight Secrets for Success
- Considerations for a Distributed Call Center
- What Is a Distributed Call Center?
- Ten Reasons to Hire a Pro to Sell Your Business
- Comparing Contact Center Performance Management and Speech Analytics
[Connections Magazine is proudly published by Peter DeHaan Publishing Inc, Peter Lyle DeHaan, PhD editor.]