The July/August 2002 Issue of Connections Magazine, covering call centers and the teleservice industry
Read these articles online:
- A Swallow Disaster
- An Alarming Opportunity
- From the Publisher: An Eye For Customer Service
- Call Center Workforce Management
- Increasing Retention Through Emerging Communications Technology
- Maximizing the Margin: Operational Cost Modeling
- PIN 2002 Convention
- Unsolicited Faxing Can Be Costly
- What Does It Cost To Answer That Call?
- Where Can the Information Superhighway Take You?
- Workforce Management Solutions To Increase Call Center Profitability