The April 2007 Issue of Connections Magazine, covering call centers and the teleservice industry
Read these articles online:
- Redefining the Role of Voice Logging
- Call Logging and Quality Management: Driving a Path to Customer Satisfaction
- Voice Logging in the Call Center
- From the Publisher: What Will They Say?
- Mind Your Business: Valuation Methods
- Federal Universal Service Fund
- Call Center Case Study: Scheduling to Meet Goals and Satisfy Agents
- Happiness Starts with a Fulfilling Career
- Multi-Corporate-Culturalism: Map to Innovation
- Contact Center Automation: A Well-Oiled, Intelligent Machine for Customer Service
- Supervisors: The Critical Link
- Identity Theft: Who’s Protecting Your Callers?