The CAM-X Call Centre Award of Distinction addresses customer relationship management (CRM), courtesy, etiquette, and professional call handling in call centers. This program focuses on call centers that provide order entry, fulfillment, registration, surveys, Web applications, escalated emergency response, reservations, and help desk services. It’s a mystery caller program using two independent judges with predetermined scoring criteria to evaluate calls.
The 2013 CAM-X Call Centre Award of Distinction winners are:
- Answer 1 Communications, Phoenix, AZ
- Appletree Answering Service, Anaheim, CA
- Appletree Answering Service, Chicago, IL
- Appletree Answering Service, Portland, ME
- Answer Plus, Toronto, ON
- Answer Plus, Hamilton, ON
- Connections Call Center Ltd., Squamish, BC
- Extend Communications Inc., Brantford, ON
- Focus Telecommunications, Inc., Eldersburg, MD
- Intercon Messaging, Drayton Valley, AB
- PDL Contact Centres, Calgary, AB
- Re: Messaging Solutions Inc., Abbotsford, BC
- Select Call Centre, Edmonton, AB
- TigerTel Communications Inc., London, ON and Winnipeg, MB
- TigerTel Communications Inc., Oshawa, ON
- TigerTel Communications Inc., Vancouver, BC
- Time Communications, White Bear Lake, MN
- Telelink, St. John’s, NL
The top scores were earned by Answer 1 Communications and Re: Messaging Solutions Inc.
Connections Magazine congratulates all these top call centers and salutes all who participated. Collectively they raise industry standards as they exceed client expectations.
[From Connection Magazine – December 2013]