The 2012 ATSI Annual Conference was held June 13 through 15 at the Omni ChampionsGate in Orlando, Florida. There were over 200 registered attendees for the three-day event, which featured keynote addresses, numerous breakout sessions, an exhibit hall, and the conferring of awards. There were twenty-five vendors present, including several first-time exhibitors.
Wednesday Presentations and Awards
- Beth Cooper presented the President’s Award to Dave Wenhold of Miller/Wenhold Capitol Strategies, LLC, and to Tim Neville of StatCall.
- Larry Goldenberg presented the LBA Sharing Award to Wil Porter of Ansaphone Service, Inc.
- Beth Cooper presented the Hall of Fame Award to Doug Gregg of AnswerPro Limited and to Chris Bell of MedCom Professional Services.
- Chris Bell presented Site Certifications to Carolyn’s Communications and Main Line Telecommunications. Call centers earning recertification were A Better Answer, Advanced Answering by Mid-State Communications, Telelink Call Center, and Towne Answering Service.
Vendors: There were twenty-four vendors present, several of them first-timers.
- Alpha Omega Telecom, Inc.
- Alston Tascom Inc.
- Axiom Voice
- Burton Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Connect First
- Creative Voice Solutions Inc
- EasyChoice Time & Attendance
- Hays Affinity
- injixo, inc.
- Interior Concepts
- Optimal Phone Interpreters
- Professional Teledata
- SkyStream Broadband & Voice Integration, LLC
- Startel Corporation
- Szeto Technologies Inc.
- TAS Marketing
- TAS Scheduler
[From Connection Magazine – Jul/Aug 2012]