The Call Center Award of Distinction program focuses on Customer Relationship Management (CRM), courtesy, etiquette, and proper call techniques of the call center agents handling the application. This program assists outsourcing call centers and teleservice companies in assessing and controlling the quality of service provided to call center clients.
This year’s Call Center Award of Distinction winners are:
- FineLine Solutions, Winnipeg, MB
- Tel-Us Call Center, Inc., Beverly Hills, CA
- 24-7 INTouch, Inc, Regina, SK
- Extend Communications Inc., Brantford, ON
- Spectrum Communication Services Inc., Brookfield, WI
- Answer Plus, Hamilton, ON
- Cross Country Automotive Services, Medford, MA
- Answer 1 Communications, Phoenix, AZ
- Telelink Call Centre, St. John’s, NL
- Fallon Communications, Houston, TX
For more information about ATSI’s Call Center Award of Distinction, contact ATSI at 866-896-2874 or email@example.com.
[From Connection Magazine – October 2005]