The 2015 Call Center Week Conference and Expo will be held June 15–19, 2015, at The Mirage in Las Vegas. Consider these key reasons to attend, the stellar speaker lineup of leading customer care professionals, and the special discount to readers of Connections Magazine.
Ten Reasons You Should Attend Call Center Week
- The number one customer care conference and expo
- Broad professional participation with more than 2,000 attendees
- New industry material and trending topics covered in 100 percent new case studies
- One-stop-shop featuring 200 top solution providers
- Input from leading organizations such as Marriott, Google, Toys“R”Us, eBay, Cigna, and more
- Network through Call Center IQ, an online community of more than 75,000 customer care professionals
- Call Center Week Excellence Awards Evening Gala on Tuesday, June 16, featuring famed mentalist and magician Oz Pearlman
- Over ninety hours of training and development in just one week
- Hands-on and interactive learning through roundtable discussions, workshops, case studies, and contact center site tours
- Five tracks, proving the value of five conferences in one
Inspirational Storytellers at CCW
- Leo Minervini, chief informational officer, Carlo’s Bakery (home of TLC’s Cake Boss)
- Jennifer Ramirez, VP global customer experience, Western Union
- Terry Cain, VP global customer engagement, Avnet, Inc.
- Chris Gillen, VP asset protection and customer service, Toys“R”Us
- Kellie Adolf, VP service operations, Cigna
- Matt Alfred, SVP, Citi Group
- Roger Keeler, VP global vendor leader, Sprint
- Nell Williams, SVP, global sales and customer care, Marriott International
- Guhfren Ahmed, head of customer experience technology, eBay Inc.
- Jim Nagle, VP card services, Kohl’s Department Stores, Inc.
- Chris Vennard, global expert, Google, Inc.
- Sue Peyer, director national sales quality and process, Cox Communications
- Julie Bergstedt, VP claims support operations service, Nationwide Insurance
- Eric Newton, service guru, CareerBuilder
For more information on speakers and session details, please visit www.callcenterweek.com to download the agenda.
CONNECTIONS MAGAZINE SUBSCRIBERS SAVE!
Mention the code 16CCW_CONNECTIONS and save 20% off your registration package. Three easy ways to register:
- Register online: www.callcenterweek.com
- Call 800-882-8684
[From Connection Magazine – May/June 2015]